Friday, February 27, 2015

Feature and Follow [25]

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 
Feature and Follow is hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read

  Question of the Week: Your house is burning down and you have time to select three books you own to take with you. What three books? - Suggested by Alison Can Read


Why? Why are you doing this to me? Only three books? GAHHHHHHH!!! Okay, here goes.

1) Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta, because that's one of my all time favorite books. It was such a surprise to me how much I ended up loving it!

2) Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare, because even though that book tore my heart out, it is my number one, favorite book of hers. So damn good!

3) The Walking Dead Compendium One, because that thing has a multi-purpose. First it's so damn big that I can use it as a weapon should it be necessary. That will knock someone out(haha). Secondly, it has about the first 40 issues in it, so I'll have a lot to read. Plus it's amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting choices. I haven’t read any of those, but I’ve heard a lot of people raving about Clockwork Princess. I probably should read it.

    I’m following you on Bloglovin’.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete