Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Most Intimidating Books:
-A Game of Thrones (we all know why I really want to read this) by George R.R. Martin
- Under the Dome by Stephen King- I knew this book was being made into a show and for that I really wanted to read it. But then I saw the size of the book and...DAMN!
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green- Yes, I know. It's most likely a sin that I haven't read the book, but I'm not a fan of sad stories, and I heard from EVERYONE that this story is heartbreaking!!
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo- I mean, just, I don't think I could read this.
- Pride and Prejudice
- Sense and Sensibility
- Mansfield Park all by Jane Austen- For some reason these books really intimidate me!
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte- This is very intimidating as well.
- Hamlet by William Shakespeare- I enjoy his writing, but for reason I keep putting this off.
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens- I've been wanting to read this but I always put it off.