Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten best and worst book to movie adaptation experiences!
I honestly don't have ten for this week. Keep in mind, opinions are different. My bests, may just so happen to be your worst. Everyone is different!
So for a few of my bests-
1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone- Need I say more?
2) Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1 & 2- I'm a huge fan of the series and Breaking Dawn just so happens to be my favorite book. The movies did not disappoint!
3) The Hunger Games- Fantastic!
A few of my worsts-
1) Twilight- As I said I'm a huge fan of the series, however not a huge fan of this movie.
2) The Lightning Thief- When you don't compare it to the book, it's a great movie, but when comparing it to the book, it's just...NO!
A new category- IN BETWEEN (adaptations that weren't that good or bad)
1) The Last Song- For the most part it stayed true, but I feel as though so much was left out!
2) Safe Haven- A good movie, however, they changed quite a bit in my opinion.