Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hello Everyone! UPDATE!

Well it has been awhile since I last posted anything on here. Over a month and a half, almost two months. If I'm being compelteyl honest, that was not the plan. It just kind of happened. But I wanted to make a post just letting you guys know that I will be coming back. I will be trying to upload 2-3 posts a week beginning next week. I think that will be a good amount for me starting back. I'm hoping for more, but for right now that's what I'm ainung for.

I havent been reading!!! SAY WHAT???? Yes, you read that right. I have not read anything this year. It's insane. So blogging was not the only thing that I took a break from, reading as well. Also my BookTube Channel. I did upload a few videos, but definitely not what I normally do. I have just been kind of absent from the whole book world in general. I definitely miss it, and am excited to get back into it.

So if you would let me know below any ideas for blog posts. I have a few in mind that I want to write this weekend so I can have them ready for the week! No reviews for right now since I haven't been reading anything. But I plan to change that! Also let me know what books you guys have read in January. Which ones were your favorites? I need some new books to look into to!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment