Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Gifts for BookLovers

Of course they're tons of gifts for that book lover in your life, but I thought I'd share a few.

1) Books! 
You can never go wrong with giving books to that perfect book lover in your life! A few that I would recommend are:


 2) T-shirts!
They're so many great shirts based off of your favorite books!






3) Book to Movie Adaptations
A perfect gift for anyone!













4) E-reader! 
They're so many ereaders out there! Some people love them, others not so much. I'm on the love side. I own a nook color that was a gift for me a few years ago. I absolutely love it! One that I would recommend would be the Kindle Paperwhite!

5) Mug!
Now all book lovers need mugs in there life! For coffee, tea, maybe something to hold there bookmarks in, who knows! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment