Friday, December 6, 2013

Feature and Follow [8]

Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
This blog hop allows us book bloggers to meet new bloggers and gain new followers!
 Q: Tell us at least one new or unusual thing you’ve done in 2013.

Not too much new or unusual has happened, but there have been a few things. 
1) I started working out a lot more than I have before. Although that only lasted for a few months, then I stopped and then started back up again. It's a working progress.
2) I became an aunt again for the 4th time! Woohoo :) 

10 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Congrats on becoming an aunt again! I have two nieces from my half sister and on my husband's side I have 7 nieces and nephews plus another nephew who is being delivered on Dec 12
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh wow! Lots of nieces and nephews!!

      Delete
  2. I hear you with the working out. I start a routine. Then I stop. Then I start again. I need consistency. Congrats on being an aunt for the 4th time.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to stay on track with it.

      Delete
  3. That's great! Working out is definitely all good for your health!! Good for you!! And yay for being a 4x aunt! I just have the one niece so far and she's a handful! My cousin does have two sons now. 2 and 7 months!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely makes you feel better throughout the day, but it's so hard to stay on track.

      Delete
  4. I only have one niece but I love being an aunt. Old Follower!
    MY F&F

    ReplyDelete