Friday, December 6, 2013

Feature and Follow [8]

Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read.
This blog hop allows us book bloggers to meet new bloggers and gain new followers!
 Q: Tell us at least one new or unusual thing you’ve done in 2013.

Not too much new or unusual has happened, but there have been a few things. 
1) I started working out a lot more than I have before. Although that only lasted for a few months, then I stopped and then started back up again. It's a working progress.
2) I became an aunt again for the 4th time! Woohoo :) 

10 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Congrats on becoming an aunt again! I have two nieces from my half sister and on my husband's side I have 7 nieces and nephews plus another nephew who is being delivered on Dec 12
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you with the working out. I start a routine. Then I stop. Then I start again. I need consistency. Congrats on being an aunt for the 4th time.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! Working out is definitely all good for your health!! Good for you!! And yay for being a 4x aunt! I just have the one niece so far and she's a handful! My cousin does have two sons now. 2 and 7 months!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely makes you feel better throughout the day, but it's so hard to stay on track.

      Delete
  4. I only have one niece but I love being an aunt. Old Follower!
    MY F&F

    ReplyDelete