Friday, August 8, 2014

Feature and Follow [20]

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
 Feature and Follow is hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read.

Question: Social Share! What is your favorite social network and leave us a link so we can join you!

I have a tab listed at the top of my blog that has ALL of my social media links. However, I will post the ones that I'm on constantly here.
I'm ALWAYS, ALWAYS, on Twitter, and I'm always looking for new people to follow. I'm pretty much addicted to Tumblr as well. Again, I'm always looking for new people to follow! So if you follow me on any of those, just let me know and I'll follow right back!!
I also do BookTube, meaning I talk about books in videos over on YouTube. If you're interested you can check that out here- (http://www.youtube.com/angelicam2009

10 comments:

  1. I love twitter as well! My app stopped updating on tuesday. Not sure if it's the cloudy weather we've been having or what. It just doesn't refresh. Driving me nuts! Since I check twitter by my phone app!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh no! That's got to be the biggest pain not to have it refresh!! And since Twitter is so addicting, it's just worse.

      Delete
  2. I'm a new Twitter/Tumblr/YouTube Follower and existing blog follower. Have a great weekend!
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love Twitter! I followed you on GFC, Twitter, and Bloglovin'
    Have a great weekend!
    Laura
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love Twitter and Tumblr! Constantly refreshing my feed and dashboard, and on tumblr, Ive reflagged over 2,000 posts (so unhealthy! :P)
    Just started following you! love your blog!
    -Tyra
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete