Sunday, October 21, 2012

Book Review- Ghost Town



Title- Ghost Town
Author- Rachel Caine
Pages- 338
Rating- 5 out of 5
Companion/Sequel- 9th in series

Personal Thoughts- This is by far my favorite book in the series. I loved everything about this book, from the characters to the storyline. Since this is the 9th book in a very large series, I don’t want to spoil it. So I will give a brief synopsis of the series thus far. Claire Danvers moves to Morganville to attend college because she is only 16 years old her parents want her closer to home, however when she arrives to Morganville she finds out that the town isn’t what it seems to be. The town is run by vampires. From the beginning to this book we follow Claire and her roommates Shane Collins, Michael Glass, and Eve Rosner, as they deal with the vampires and are put in life threatening situations. I enjoy the series, and as I said before this is my favorite book in the series. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

What I loved most about this book was we got to see more of my absolute favorite character, Myrnin. I loved him, and to see him in this book and how much of a crazy, but awesome character he was made me fall in love with this book. Also with Claire and how strong she was when everyone started to forget. She handled everything as best as she could and dealing with the situation that she was in, personally I think she did a fantastic job.

This is a short review, I know, but honestly I can’t say much without spoiling the series for everyone. So all I’m going to say is check out this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment