Monday, May 11, 2015

Bout of Books 13- Mini Challenges

Bout of Books

Monday- 5/11/2015

Challenge- Bookish Survey!

The Questions: 

1. How do you organize your shelves?
I like to keep series and authors together! I do have 1 shelf that contains all my favorite books, but other than that it's basically just wherever I fell like putting them.
2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
I think I'm going to have to go with the Saga graphic novels. I recently read them, and I rarely read graphic novels. They're not really my thing, but I fell in love with these ones!
3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
That would have to be the graphic novel Saga, Vol. 3!
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
I'm really looking forward to finishing The Princess Bride by William Goldman. I'm really enjoying it.
5. What book do you recommend the most?
As of recently, it has been The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien

Wednesday- 5/13/2015

Challenge- Book Haiku!

The Princess Bride
And the Man in Black!
An amazing adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment