Monday, May 11, 2015

Bout of Books 13- Updates

Bout of Books

Updates

Monday[ May 11th]
Number of pages read- 52 

  What I Read Today- 28 pages of The Princess Bride and 24 pages of Runaways Vol. 2.
Challenges Complete- Bookish Survey
  Thoughts- Definitely didn't read as much as I wanted to. Hopefully tomorrow is better.
 
Tuesday[May 12th]
Number of pages read- 0
  What I Read Today- Nothing.

  Challenges Complete- None.
    Thoughts- Yeah. Not so good. 
 
Wednesday[May 13th]
Number of pages read- 140

  What I Read Today- Finished The Princess Bride.
Challenges Complete- Book Haiku

Thoughts- I've been busier than I thought I would be, but I'm really glad I was able to finish The Princess Bride.
 
Thursday[May 14th]
Number of pages read-  

What I Read Today-    
Challenges Complete-  

Thoughts-

Friday[May 15th]
Number of pages read- 

What I Read Today-     
Challenges Complete-
  Thoughts-

Saturday[May 16th]
Number of pages read-
 What I Read Today-
   
Challenges Complete-    

Thoughts-
 
Sunday[May 17th]
Number of pages read- 
What I Read Today-   
Challenges Complete-  
Thoughts-  

No comments:

Post a Comment