Sunday, May 10, 2015

Bout of Books 13- Goals and TBR

Bout of Books

I know that we don't have to share our goals and TBRs anymore but I did enjoy seeing what everyone was aiming to read, so I thought I would share mine. 
  • I want to finish The Princess Bride which I'm currently reading, as well as get through some of the Runway graphic novels.
  • I also want to comment on as many blogs as I can throughout the week and complete as many challenges as I can.
Bout of Books 11.0 Choice Pile
I just plan on picking a stack of books for this readathon and reading whatever from that pile. So here is my pile to choose from. 
  • The Princess Bride by WIlliam Goldman [Currently Reading]
  • Runaways by Brian K. Vaughan, Adrian Alphona Vol. 2
  • Runaways by Brian K. Vaughan, Adrian Alphona Vol. 3
  • Runaways by Brian K. Vaughan, Adrian Alphona Vol. 4
  • Runaways by Brian K. Vaughan, Adrian Alphona Vol. 5
  • Runaways by Brian K. Vaughan, Adrian Alphona Vol. 6
  • Scarlet by A. C. Gaughen

No comments:

Post a Comment