Sunday, March 22, 2015

TAG- Random Questions

Random Question Tag!

I wasn't tagged by anyone to do this, but I thought it would be fun!

Do you like blue cheese?
Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.
 
Do you own a gun?
I do not.

What flavor Kool-Aid is your fave?
Blue Raspberry!

Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Yes. I really don't enjoy them, but then again who really does?

What do you think of hot dogs?
I like them.

Fave Christmas movie?
How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Home Alone, and The Santa Clause
 
What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
COFFEE!!!

Can you do push up?
Not many, but yes I can.
 
What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My ring.
Do you have A.D.D.?
Nope, but sometimes I think I do.

What you're favorite shoe?
I don't have a favorite pair.

Middle name?
Marie

Name three thoughts at this exact moment.
Poor Belle.
What's going on?
I'm watching Once Upon a Time!
   
Name three drinks you regularly drink?  
Water
Coffee
Pepsi/Coke

Dum da dum dummmm, what is that?
Ummm the beginning of a movie...
 
How did you bring in the new year?
With my family.
   
Where would you like to go?
Greece
 
 Do you own slippers?
I did. I need a new pair.
   
What color short are you wearing right now?
Orange.
   
Do you sleep on satin sheets?
Nope.
   
Can you whistle?
I can't.
   
Fave color?
Blue.
   
Would you be a pirate?
That's a tough one. If it was a test try then maybe.
 
What song do you sing in the shower?
It changes constantly. Right now it's Bang Bang.
   
What is in your pocket right now?
No pockets right now.
   
Last thing that made you laugh?
A commercial.
 
 Best bed sheets as a child?
I honestly don't remember.
   
Do you love where you live?
I don't love it, but it's fine.
   
Does someone have a crush on you?
Not that I know of.
   
What's your fave candy?
Twizzlers.
   
Fave sport team?
I don't really have one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment