Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Words/Topics That Will Make You NOT pick up a book:
1) Religion- Now, I know some people love this, however I just can't do it. Religion is something that is very important for some and not so important to others. For me, I'm on the not so important side. Obviously ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is wrong with books that deal with it, but they're just not for me.
2) Animals- I'm a HUGE animal lover, just not in books! I think that's the main reason I haven't read The Knife of Never Letting Go.
3) Non-Ficiton- I've only read a few and the ones I have read were for school.
4) Poetry- I've tried! I just can't get into it.
5) Depressing- Not really into those types of books. That's why I haven't read The Fault in Our Stars yet.
6) Insta Love- I usually try to avoid these. If it's a book that I'm really interesting in reading of course I will read it, but when I see this, it does make me lose interest.
7) Horror- I LOVE horror movies, however horror books don;t really interest me. I would much rather watch a horror movie than read a book about it.
And that's it. Not ten, I know, but this is what I got!