Monday, December 1, 2014

November Wrap-Up

This month I was like a reading machine! I have never read this many books in one month and I'm very proud of myself. I mostly read these books on my nook, at night, which is when I prefer to read! This month I read...get ready for it...15 books! YES, you read that right, 15 BOOKS!!

These aren't in the order that I read them, but here we go. I only have a written review for a few of these up as of right now, however I'm working on the reviews for each of these books.

The first few books that I read this month were by Cassandra Clare, on of my favorite authors.
 


Clockwork Princess- 5 out of 5
The Bane Chronicles- 4.6 out of 5
City of Heavenly Fire- 5 out of 5

The next book that I read was the 2nd book by Stephanie Perkins
Lola and the Boy Next Door- 4.6 out of 5

And the last physical book that I read was by 3 authors:
 Let it Snow- 4 out of 5

The first few e-books that I read were by Tahereh Mafi. They are:
 


Unravel Me- 5 out of 5
Fracture Me- 4.3 out of 5
Ignite Me- 5 out of 5

The next 3 books that I read was a trilgoy. The Monument trilogy by Emmy Laybourne. They are:



Monument 14- 3.3 out of 5
Sky on Fire- 3.1 out of 5
Savage Drift- 3 out of 5



I then read the first 2 books in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J. R. Ward:




Dark Lover- 3 out of 5
Lover Eternal- 3.3 out of 5





The next book that I read was by Kody Keplinger
Shut Off- 3 out of 5

And the final e-book that I read this month was by Gayle Forman
If I Stay- 4 out of 5

1 comment:

  1. You did some good reading this month! I really need to get caught up with all of Cassandra Clare's novels... I've only ever read CIty of Bones and City of Ashes. I've heard pretty good things about the Monument 14 series. I also need to get caught up on the Shatter Me trilogy of which I've sadly only read the first book!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete