Friday, June 13, 2014

Book Review- Tic Tac Tome

Title- Tic Tac Tome  
Author- Willy Yonkers  
Pages- Around 613 
Rating- Can't rate this! 
Companion/Sequel- Stand Alone

This is like a "choose-your-own-adventure" book dealing with Tic-Tac-Toe. The first thing I want to say, is that this is insanely difficult to win. Why you may ask? Well, because there is only one way to win. Yes, you read that right. One! This book is very addiciting because I kept finding myself losing or coming to a draw, and going back to the beginning so I can find that one way to win.

You can either start first or let the book go first by turning the book upside down and flipping it over. This book is fun and very addicting, and would be great for car rides. I even let my friendtry it out and she got frustrated and addicted with it as well. She wanted that win! Overall, I would recommend this book, especially to take on a vacation or a car ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment