Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bout of Books 10- Mini Challenges

Day 2 CHALLENGE!

Bout of Books 10: Books You're Looking Forward To

 Hello, Bout of Books-ers! Can you take a break from reading to think a little bit more about books? Once this week is done, you're going to need more to read, right? Last month I created a list of ten summer titles I'm looking forward toYour challenge is simple: create a list of titles you're looking forward to reading. They can be upcoming titles in a specific season, titles that have been on your shelves, it's up to you!

I decided to take these books right from my shelves since I have to many unread books as is.
  1) Eon- Allsion Goodman because this book has been on my shelf way to long.
2) The Book Thief- Marcus Zusak because this is another book that has been on my shelf way to long.
3) A Game of Thrones- George R.R. Martin because I REALLY, REALLY, want o read this book. 
4) Lola and the Boy Next Door- Stephanie Perkins because I really think this would be a perfect read for the summer!
5) Finnikin of the Rock- Melina Marchetta because I've been dying to read another book by her. Jellicoe Road, the first book I read of hers, is one of my absolute favorites. So I can't wait to start her other novels.
6) The Diviners- Libba Bray because this books sounds so good, and I was so excited when I first bought it!  

Day 5 Challenge 

Bout of Books 10: Rainbow of Books! 

From the bottom to the stop( I feel the sudden urge to start singing Drakes song. Started from the bottom now we're here.)

White- Fearless by Francine Pascal
Red- The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
Orange- Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Yellow- Pretty Little Liars Vol. 1 and 2 by Sara Shepard
Green- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Blue- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Purple- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
Black- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins

No comments:

Post a Comment