Monday, January 6, 2014

Bout of Books 9.0- Mini Challenges

Mini Challenge 1- Book Buying Spree Challenge!
MONDAY CHALLENGE 
click here for the challenge


Mini Challenge 2- Reading Tactics hosted by Sarah Says Read

Q: How do you fit in as much reading as possible during Bout of Books? How do you squeeze in those extra pages?

My Answer: I make sure to turn my tv off at night so I’m not tempted and lay in bed. I also make sure my room is dark, the only thing on is a reading light (or if I’m on my e-reader it’s easier) because for me, I can focus better that way, and it just lets me focus on the story! Then let the reading begin!

Mini Challenge 4- Found Poem 
The book used to create this poem was Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse.

My Words- Black, there, her, down, said, I, mean, go, with, in, silent, dreams, once, sighed

Go, in silent down there- said her.
I sighed with,
Once, mean black dreams.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to dream of being handed money to buy books, isn't it? :) I have Pushing the Limits on my list too. Happy Reading! My Goals & Updates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun, but also torture because now I really want them!

      Delete
  2. What a great found poem! I love the images of the silent down there and the mean black dreams. Very evocative. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete