Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014 Reading Challenges

We all have our bookish goals we want to complete for the year. So this is my list of challenges that I want to aim for this year.

Overall I want to aim for 50 books this year!
The TBR Challenge(GoodReads)- Read at least 5 books off your TBR pile or bookshelf. No books from 2014. 
Books I've Chosen-
1) Vampire Academy- Richelle Mead
2) The Hobbit- J. R.R. Tolkien
3) Eon- Alison Goodman
4) The Book Thief- Marcus Zusak
5) The Diviners- Libba Bray



Reading Outside The Box Challenge (The Cheap Reader)
Read a book for each category. Simple and sounds like a lot of fun :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenges! The bingo one looks like so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I really enjoyed the Vampire Academy series!! :)

    Ps> I nominated you for a Liebster Award here: Isabelle's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete