Friday, May 31, 2013

May Wrap-Up 2013

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare- This was a reread for me. I haven't read this book since 2008 or so and since the movie is coming out soon I wanted to reread this book. I'm a huge fan of the series, however this book is not my favorite book in the series. There isn't much action, however, a lot of world building. I just can't help but love the world that Cassandra Clare has created.  
Rating- 3 out of 5

City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare- After reading City of Bones I was in the mood for more, so I decided to reread City of Ashes. It has been awhile since I read this book as well so I was excited about it. I definitely enjoy the second book a lot more than the first. More action, more twists. Overall, it was more enjoyable. 
Rating- 4 out of 5 

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare-  After reading the second book, I was in the mood for more.This is the third book in The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. I really enjoyed this book so much more than the first two. More action, more character development, more everything. 
Rating- 5 out of 5

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire- This is the same story as Beautiful Disaster only this book is told in Travis Maddoxs point of view. You can definitely understand Travis more in this story and personally I enjoyed it. Plus in the end there is an epilogue, and I absolutely loved it!
Rating- 4 out 5

101 Real Dumb Warning Labels by Jeff Koon and Andy Powell- If you are looking for a quick read then this is the book for you. This is not a favorite of mine, but it was quick. It's a combination of a bunch of random Warning Labels that they found. Honestly I can't say much about this one. Another book they wrote consists of 101 Real Dmmb Laws and that book seems like it would great. I think I might check that one out.
Rating- 2 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment