Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday [1]

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

February 21: Top Ten Books I'd Quickly Save If My House Was Going To Be Abducted By Aliens (or any other natural disaster...you get the drift. )

I know that this is last weeks topic but I honestly just wanted to do this one instead!! These books are in no specific order.


1) The Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins. This triolgy is just absolutely amazing, and a series that I can see myself rereading over and over again.

2) The Mortal Instruments- Cassandra Clare. This is just an amazing action, adventure, romance, and supernatural type of read.

3) The Twilight Saga- Stephenie Meyer. A series that you either love or hate! And I just happen to love this series...a lot!

4) The Tiger's Saga- Colleen Houck. Amazing story full of myths, adventure, romance, and tiger's!! Plus the covers are beyond beautiful.

5) The Maze Runner Triolgy- James Dashner. I could not leave my house without James Dashner great work and this awesome dystopian sci-fi that he has created.

6) Across the Universe- Beth Revis. A book that I just recently finished, and absolutely adored.

7) Jellicoe Road- Melina Marchetta. Words can't describe how much I love this book.

8) Divergent- Veronica Roth. Great story. Great action. Great romance. Great everything. FOUR <3

9) Uncommon Criminals- Ally Carter. Since I don't own the first book, I would grab this one. Amazing series about a group of teenage thieves. FABULOUS!!

10) Harry Potter- J.K Rowling. Of course. Especially since I still need to finish the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment