Wednesday, February 15, 2012

W.O.W [2]

My second W.O.W(Waiting on Wednesday).
W.O.W is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/ , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm most anticipating City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare. I just recently finished City of Fallen Angels and I need this book, like, right now!

Found from The Mortal Instruments Website- http://www.mortalinstruments.com/book-souls.php
 
 "The New York Times bestselling Mortal Instruments continues—and so do the thrills and danger for Jace, Clary, and Simon. Can the lost be reclaimed? What price is too high to pay for love? Who can be trusted when sin and salvation collide? Love. Blood. Betrayal. Revenge. Darkness threatens to claim the Shadowhunters in the harrowing fifth book of the Mortal Instruments series."

2 comments:

  1. I really, really cannot wait for this book this is one of my favourite series and after the end of the last book I'm getting kind of impatient, great blog, new follower

    www.headstuckinabook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I need that book now. It feels like it's still forever away until it comes out!!

      Delete