Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Trailer Thoughts- Pitch Perfect 2


The new trailer for Pitch Perfect was released a few days ago and I just wanted to talk about it.
Right when the first scene opened up with the Barden Bellas performing for the President, I knew something was going to go down. And of course it had to be with Fat Amy! I was dying when that happened. Fat Amy is always so much fun to watch on screen.

I love how this trailer is and already I was laughing so hard! I'm really excited for this movie and where it seems to be going. I can't wait to see all of the cast back on the screen, and I'm really looking forward to this movie!

What are your thoughts on the trailer? Are you excited for this movie?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I wasn't aware that the trailer is out! I love it. Fat Amy sure is hilarious! I am so excited to watch this. I love what the commentator said at the end of the trailer. Such hard truth. xD

    ReplyDelete