Friday, February 13, 2015

Feature and Follow [23]

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Feature and Follow is hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read

Question of the Week: Do you use the # FF on twitter on Fridays? If you do, are you afraid you’ll forget someone and they’ll be sad? - Suggested by Unconventional Book Views

  

I wish I could say that I do, but honestly I don't. I usually forget to do them, and I don't follow that many people who do them as well. If I ever do get mentioned in a #FF, then that reminds me that I should do one, and I'll always mention those people in mine! 

8 comments:

  1. I don't do it either! Mostly because I follow too many people and I wouldn't be able to remember them all!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes sense!! It might be a bit insane with so many people. Having like a million #FF. hahaaa

      Delete
  2. I don't use the #FF tag, since I mostly just use Twitter to promote my blog posts.
    New GFC & BlogLovin follower.

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/feature-follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of the #FF tag on Twitter, and not real sure even what it is LOL Still new to all this blogging stuff.

    My FF


    Already following you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol the #FF is basically when you mention bloggers and such that you really like that you think people should check out, and it's done on a friday. Hence, #FF!! hahaa

      Delete