Friday, August 1, 2014

Poster Reaction- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

So I am a bit late on The Hobbit movies. I recently watched the first two movies in the month of July and absolutely fell in love with them. Now the final movie is coming and I am so excited. 

When they released these posters, I'm not going to lie, I kind of flipped out. I mean who wouldn't though, right? These posters are so amazing. The one below is of Bard and Smaug. How amazing does it look! The one below that is of Bilbo, and again, how amazing does he look! I just can't wait for this movie. 

What are your thoughts on the posters? Do you love them? Are they making you excited for the movie. Let me know below.

Keep a look out for my teaser trailer reaction of The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. It should be up soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment