Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April Wrap-Up [2013]

This month I read 3 books. Not too many, I know, but the three books that I did read were absolutely amazing!


The first book I read was Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. This is the first book, and another book was released called Walking Disaster, which is the same story told in Travis point to view. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and gave it a 4.6 out of 5. You can check out my video review HERE.









The next book that I read was Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. This is the first book in the Lux series. I wasn't sure how I was going to like this book, but I ended up loving this book. I gave Obsidian 5 out of 5. You can check out my written review HERE.









The last book I read this month was Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout, the second book in the Lux series. I enjoyed this book as well, however not as much as the first. I gave this book a 4.6 out of 5. I don't have a review up yet, but I will. When it goes up I will link it here so you can check it out if you would like. 




Those were all the books I read in April. Like I said, I know it's not much, but I'm glad I enjoyed all the books I read. Pleas let me know what you read, and if you read any of these books, let me know in the comments below what you thought.





No comments:

Post a Comment