Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday [4]

Hosted by  The Broke and the Bookish 
March 20th 2013- Top Ten Books I HAD to buy, but are still sitting on my shelf unread.

(I know that this is a day late, but I really wanted to post it)





1) City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare. This is the 5th book in The Mortal Instruments series. Great series, can't wait to read it.

2) The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak. I've heard this is a slower read, but absolutely amazing!

3) The Vampire Diaries- Stefan's Diaries by a Ghost Writer. I love this show and I read that the diaries go along with the show so I decided to pick it up.

4) The Iron King by Julie Kagawa. This is the first book in the Iron Fey series and I've heard nothing but great things about it. Plus the covers are amazing!

5) Eon by Alison Goodman. The is another book I've heard nothing but great things about.

6) The Hobbit by J. R.R. Tolkin. This is one I tried to read before but couldn't get into it. I definitely plan on giving it another shot.

7) The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. This is the sequel to The DaVinci Code. It has been FOREVER since I read that so I want to reread it before I get to this one.

8) The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. I bought this because it looked good. Never read it, then it was announced that it was becoming a movie.

9) Looking for Alaska by John Green. I've heard this to be a lot of peoples favorite John Green book, next to The Fault in Our Stars of course, which I haven't read either.

10) The Shining by Stephen King. I've never read a Stephen King novel, but I heard this was a good one so I picked it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment