Tuesday, December 4, 2012

TV Show Survey

Pick 5 TV shows you like without reading the questions:
-Supernatural
-The Walking Dead
-The Vampire Diaries
-GLEE
-The Tribe

1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
Daryl


2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
Ruby


3. What’s your favorite episode of 4
Glee Graduation

4. What is your favorite season of 5?
Season 3

5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Klaus and Caroline

6. How long have you watched 1?
About a year

7. How did you become interested in 3?
Since in began

8. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
Jake, Noah, Kurt, Sue

9. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and The Tribe are all great shows. The Tribe is a show I watched when I was younger and to this day still love. Supernatural I have been watching for a year and The Walking Dead I've watched since it first came on. So to say I prefer one show over the others is difficult. I love them all.

10. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
I've seen all of the episode in both of the shows multiple times, so it's difficult to say.

11. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Rachel because I love her voice, but not her personality.

12. How would you kill off your favorite character in 5?
Well I wouldn't want to kill off my favorite character, but if I absolutely had to I would make it a memorable death. One that left them honorable and made people cry.

13. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Definitely NOT!!

14. Give a random quote from 2.
Hershel- "Where's my horse"
Daryl- "The one who tried to kill me? If it's smart it will have left the country"

15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple.
Bobby and Ellen. In one episode they were kind of a couple, but besides that it never happened. I think it would be a okay couple.

16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
5

17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
4

No comments:

Post a Comment