Sunday, May 27, 2012

Book Tag [1]

This tag was originally created by The Artsy Reader Girl.
I was tagged by the lovely Sweet Book Reviews

The Rules

1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create 10 new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.
3. Tag 11 people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them!

 Lets get on with the good stuff- The Questions:

1. Why did you decide to start a blogging channel? 
          Simply for the fact that if I didn't feel up to making a video or I didn't have much to say about a specific book, I could just write up a post about it and get what I need to say out!

2. What post are you most proud of? 
          The post I'm most proud of has to be my Post-Apocalyptic TV Show post because it took me FOREVER to write up and get it just how I want it.  

3. Since you've created your blog, has anything new happened in your life because of it? Eg. More friends, you get sent books for free ect. 
          Meeting some new and interesting people. And finding out about some awesome new books.

4. Did you ever feel like giving up on your blog at one stage?
           No, not exactly "giving up", but more so, just taking a break. There are times when blogging was just something that I put to the side for a bit. I don't think that I could ever give this up, but taking a break now and then is good for me.

5. Do you prefer to vlog or blog about books?
           It depends on the book and the type of mood that I'm in. Sometimes if don't feel up to making a video about a book, but I still want to talk about it, then a post will be written. If it was a book that I absolutely loved then I will make a video for it, and also a blog post. If it was a book that I liked enough, but don't really have that much to say about the book then I might just write up a post about it. So as I said before, it pretty much depends on these things. 

6. Which character from a book would be your best friend?  
          Ah!! This is a tough one. I think I would choose Clary from The Mortal Instruments because I can just see us getting along. Although some of the things that she does annoys me, I could just yell at her in person then. Also Kat from the Heist Society novels. She is just an awesome character and I definitely could see us being friends.

7. Which character from a book would be your perfect boyfriend? ;)
          Ah!! Another tough question. But I do have a list. Emmett Cullen from The Twilight Saga because he is unbelievably amazing. Four/Tobias from Divergent Trilogy, because again he is amazing, and a strong character and honest. Last but not least, Will from The Infernal Devices, do I really need to say anything else!! 

8. If you were to write a novel, which other blogger would you want to review it? 
          I'm not entirely sure who I would have review it. 

9. Do your friends and family know about your blogging life?
          No, my friends and family don't know about my blogging life. I didn't tell them, and honestly, I don't think they would be to interested in it anyways.

10. What's one piece of advice you would give to bloggers who are just starting out?
          One piece of advice would be definitely stick with it. Try to update regularly as well. That's something I have trouble with but am trying to improve on. Most importantly, just have fun with it, because if you're not having fun, you won't want to stick with it.

I tag everyone who is reading this and wants to do it. Usually for tags, I do tag specific people, but for this one I'm just tagging everyone! Have fun!! 

My Questions:
1) Who is your favorite blogger?
2) What type of posts do you like the most?
3) What type of books do you generally go for?
4) Who are your 3 favorite authors?
5) Do you write your blog alone or with other people?
6) Do you have another social website?
7) *Completely Random* What is your favorite season?
8) Who are your fictional crushes?
9) What is your favorite post you have written?
10) If you could write a blog with other people, would you? 

2 comments:

  1. Nice answers :) Thanks for doing the tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!! I have a lot of fun answering the questions :)

      Delete