Wednesday, January 25, 2012

W.O.W [1]

My first W.O.W(Waiting on Wednesday).
W.O.W is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/ , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week I'm most excited for....Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck! There is no cover for this book out yet.

Tiger's Destiny- "With three of the goddess Durga's quests behind them, only one prophecy now stands in the way of Kelsey, Ren, and Kishan breaking the tiger's curse. But the trio's greatest challenge awaits them: A life-endangering pursuit in search of Durga's final gift, the Rope of Fire, on the Adaman Islands in the Bay of Bengal.  It's a race against time--and the evil sorcerer Lokesh--in this eagerly anticipated fourth volume of the bestselling Tiger's Curse series, which pits good against evil, tests the bonds of love and loyalty, and finally reveals the tiger's' true destiny once and for all."

This series has quickly grown to become one of my favorites!

2 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about the series and will try to get to it before it becomes a fil and ruins the plot for me :-)

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's seriously one of my favorites that I have read in 2011 and I really don't think it gets enough credit. I hope you check out this series, and if you do definitely let me know what you thought of it!! :)

      Delete