Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 Reading Challenge

2011 is ending and 2012 is just beginning! So what are my challenges going to be? Well here they are:


Challenges-
1) My first challenge is the 50 Reading Challenge! The reason I'm doing a 50 reading challenge is because this is my very first book challenge, so I wanted to start off at a number that would be suitable for me! So 50 is the number!!

2) My second challenge is the "End-of -the-World Challenge" where I will be reading 12 Dystopian novels for the year 2012. I'm really excited for this challenge and I already have the books picked out. The post before this one explains more! 


Those are my challenges for the year 2012. I might be adding more, but for right now this is it! Let me know what challenges you are participating in for the year 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment