Sunday, August 17, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0- Updates

Bout of Books 11

Updates
Monday[ August 18th]
Number of pages read- 25 pages. 
  What I Read Today- I read 15 pages in The Fellowship of the Ring by J. R.R. Tolkien, and 10 pages in Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi.
Challenges Complete- Book Scavenger Hunt
  Thoughts- So it wasn't that great of a start to the readathon. Honestly, I thought I would have read a lot more. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better!


Tuesday[August 19th]
Number of pages read- 94 pages.
  What I Read Today- I read 50 pages of Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi, and 44 pages in Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins.
Challenges Complete- None
  Thoughts- I was hoping to read more, but I'm glad with what I did read. A significant improvement from yesterday!


Wednesday[August 20th]
Number of pages read- 84 pages
  What I Read Today- Finished Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi, and read 6 pages in The Fellowship of the Ring. I also read 24 pages of Lola and the Boy Next Door.
Challenges Complete- Create a Sentence  
Thoughts- I thought it was a pretty good reading day. I didn't read too much, but it's more than I thought. I'm really hoping to make a huge dent in Lola tomorrow. We shall see!

Thursday[August 21st]
Number of pages read-
 
What I Read Today- 
Challenges Complete-  
Thoughts-

Friday[August 22nd]
Number of pages read- 
What I Read Today-  
Challenges Complete- 
  Thoughts-

Saturday[August 23rd]
Number of pages read-
 What I Read Today-

Challenges Complete-    
Thoughts-

Sunday[August 24th]
Number of pages read- 
What I Read Today-
Challenges Complete-  
Thoughts-  

No comments:

Post a Comment