Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Book Haul- Ebooks

So I have acquired a few ebooks as of late and I thought I would share them with you. I have a few books on my nook and a few on my Ipad. I recieved an Ipad Mini in January and I've been absolutely obsessed with it. I've been thinking

of doing a review for it, so that might a future post. Not sure yet, if I want to make a video or written review for it. I'm thinking that a video review might be easiet. Anyway, on to the haul.

First are the iBooks that I have picked up. I picked up 2 books on the ipad because they were free. iBooks does a "Book of the Week" special where they advertise one free book a week. Each week it's different and these are two that I have picked up from that special.

The Knife of Never Letting Go- Patrick Ness
The Immortal Rules- Julie Kagawa















Next are some of the books that I have picked up on my nook. Some of these were free and others were not.


Fashionably Dead- Robyn Peterman
Hopeless- Colleen Hoover














White Hot Kiss- Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Assassin's Curse- Cassandra Rose Clarke















Personally, I'm in love with the cover for The Assassin's Curse. 
So what do you think? Have you read any of these books? What are your thoughts? Which book do you think I should pick up first? 

5 comments:

  1. Hopeless is AMAZING!!! I also really loved White Hot Kiss. And I so need to read The Immortal Rules! Looks like a great book haul. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really can't wait to get to it. I haven't read anything by Colleen Hoover, but I heard her books are amazing!

      Delete
  2. The Knife of Never Letting Go was a very strange weird. I hope you enjoy it! It took me awhile to read. I also really want to read Assassin's Curse! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard it's weird, and that intrigues me a bit.
      Assassin's Curse, from what I heard, deals with magic and pirates, and I was like, I NEED THIS BOOK!!

      Delete
  3. Niijima's attempts and building this group has chanel outlet him doing a lot of research on the Ragnarok group and he's really starting to draw attention to himself. His initial outlay has him conning the Three Admirals into meeting a fake girl at chanel outlet a cafe when he's really getting them there to take on one of the Eight Great Fists in a man named Loki. Though the trio really wants little to do with it, they are drawn into the fight louis vuitton outlet and that brings the real Loki into play as he starts to see Shinpaku as at least a minor threat to their great justice that they want to promote via the Great Sage Fist of Ragnarok. Loki plays up his namesake well in manipulating things, which rubs against Niijima's own manipulations in amusing ways that ends up putting Kenichi right in the middle swiss replica watches of danger again.

    ReplyDelete