Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October TBR

I've been on a reading break but I plan on getting back into reading this month, I hope. I'm getting back to reading The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. 




I also want to read The Diviners by Libba Bray and/or The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. I plan on rereading Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare because it has been too long since I last read that book.

I want to read some shorter reads, but I haven't decided on exactly what yet. Any recommendations would be great! 

      What are you planning to read for this month?

 


2 comments:

  1. I'm planning to read Clockwork Princess :D Others are unfortunately undetermined, lol.

    ~Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to reread Clockwork Angel and Prince before I get to Clockwork Princess. That book is just sitting on my shelf. I do and don't want to read it. I don't want it to end!

      Delete