Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Liebster Awards: Nominations and Questions




As you've probably read in my previous post, I've been nominated for the Liebster Award. 
The Liebster Award is a way to help blogs you like with less than 200 followers to expand their audience. It's a way to give them some deserved attention so our followers can discover them as well. If you want to know more about the award, click here!

The rules are:
Link back the blogger that tagged you
nominate 10 others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you
Ask 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate
Let your nominees know of their award

So a thank you to Books Are My Best Friends for nominating me.


When did you start blogging and why? 
It has been about two years now. I started blogging because I wanted to write, however I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to write about. So my blog was blank for a few months, until I created my YouTube channel, or should I say BookTube channel. After that it just kind of flowed.
Tell us briefly about your blog and what do you do over there? 
It's a Book Blog so I mainly talk about books. However some of my posts don't deal with books. A few deal with TV Shows and movies.
What you love most about blogging? 
Gives me a chance to write, and have people read what I have to say.
How do you promote your blog? Whenever there's a new post, how do you connect people and let them know about your blog? 
Mainly Twitter and Goodreads.
What is the most interesting thing that has happened to you during the course of blogging? 
What do you think is the most challenging part about blogging? 
I got my first review book from blogging and came across some interesting blogs! The most challenging is definitely trying to keep it updated. Its gets difficult.
What are your top 5 favorite books? Name some of your favorite authors. 
Jellicoe Road, Tiger's Saga, The Last Song, Twilight Saga, and Anna and the French Kiss. Some of my favorite authors are Colleen Houck because she writes such imaginative stories, Cassandra Clare because her stories are so much fun. Finally Melina Marchetta because she writes beautifully.
Besides blogger are you on any other blogging social networks? If yes, which one do you prefer most and why? 
Just Blogger.
Your favourite blog that you follow (choose one)? 
One? Ahh I honestly can't choose just one. There's a list!! 
Lastly, any tips for fellow bloggers?
1) Keep your blog updated. 
2) Participate in memes, but don't make your blog only about them.
3) INTERACT! Comment on other peoples post! 
4) Most importantly- HAVE FUN!! 

Bloggers I nominate! 
Everyone Deserves Books
Hello World Books
Imagniative Adventure
In Wonderland
Ini's Ravishing Reads
Katies Books
Mo_Books
My Bookshelf Is Hungry
Part of that World
The Book Addict

My Questions for you:
What is your favorite part of blogging?
What would your dream job be?
Do you find blogging to be challenging at times?
Do you have any weird reading habits?
Hardcovers, Paperbacks, Audiobooks, or E-Readers?
Book you would love to see on the big screen?
If you could have a ability what would it be?
Why did you start blogging?
Do you prefer series or stand-alones?
What are some of your favorite series/stand-alone books?

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for thinking of me Angelica *blushes* this is my second nomination and I feel so special. Thanks for giving me a smile today :-) I will make my list up and post it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! ThankYou SO much for nominating me. I feel so honored this being my first nomination and all :D I'll have the answers posted soon and thanks once again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me. I'll do this as soon as I can! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just now noticed that you nominated me. Thank you so much! I'll try to do this as soon as possible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for nominating me! :) :) I haven't had the time to write my own post, but I'll do that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I am leaving this comment because I would like for you to update your Liebster Award post with the correct link. I am going to be deleting my old site (Lorraine Reguly’s Life) and so would really appreciate it if you could update your post with a link to Wording Well. This is my new site, and because I have moved my “old” post to my “new” site, you will be left with a broken link if you don’t change it. I don’t want this to happen! Besides, http://wordingwell.com/the-liebster-award-the-official-rules-my-first-blog-award-and-a-few-personal-secrets-revealed/ is still the same post it always was, but the domain name has changed. This may not seem like a big deal to you, but it is to me. The internet is forever - or at least until we change things, so, please, can you change this for me? (Thanks!)

    ReplyDelete